The website accessible through the URL https://mascoboutique.com/gb/ (hereinafter, the"Website") is owned byMASCOBOUTIQUE, SL (hereinafter,“pet boutique”or the"Headline", indistinctly), with registered office in Madrid, at calle Montearagón 5, D, 5º, with CIF number ESB87651907 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Page M-633992, Volume 35266, Folio 44.
Next, we proceed to show the conditions that in a general way regulate access to the Website, as well as the services and functionalities offered there, without prejudice to the application of other different conditions or their modification. A periodic reading and revision is recommended since there may be modifications in the legal texts.
If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions or doubts, please write to us at email@example.com so that we can assist you.
General Conditions of Use
The General Conditions of Use shown below, regulate the access and use of the Mascoboutique Website, which is accessed through the main URL https://mascoboutique.com/gb/, as well as through all those addresses that allow direct access to some sections or web pages belonging to the Website.
These conditions are signed, on the one hand, by Mascoboutique and, on the other hand, by that natural or legal person who freely and freely voluntarily accesses the Website of which Mascoboutique is the owner (hereinafter, the "User")
With the simple visit to the Mascoboutique Website, they will be applied and the User will be subject to these General Conditions of Use, without prejudice to the fact that they may also be subject to other types of particular conditions.
2. Purpose of the Website
The purpose of the Website is the sale of articles for pets and information about the products and services offered by Mascoboutique. Access and navigation through the Website are free, although the purchase of products entails the payment of a price, as well as the acceptance of General Conditions of Purchase[con enlace a las CGC].
3. Obligations of the User
The use or access to the Website implies the submission and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, as well as any other conditions that Mascoboutique may establish. Likewise, anyone who accesses the Website will be considered a User and must be of legal age to use the service offered. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, as well as the condition of being of legal age when contracting the services offered by Mascoboutique. In any case, by accessing and purchasing products through the Website, all Users accept these General Conditions of Use, must expressly accept the General Conditions of Purchase, and acknowledge using the Website at their own risk and venture assuming responsibility for it.
By the mere fact of accessing the Mascoboutique Website, the User is committed to the following obligations:
- a) Use the Website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, respecting morality, good customs and public order. Likewise, as a User you must respect current legislation, especially that related to intellectual and industrial property and data protection.
- b) Periodically review and consult the changes that may arise in these General Conditions of Use, as well as any other conditions that may apply.
- c) Not to use the Website for commercial purposes, such as the collection of information or content for the provision of similar services that suppose competition for Mascoboutique.
- d) Control the information sent by Mascoboutique since it may include important information regarding the conditions and/or use of the Website.
- e) Not carry out actions that may lead to the introduction of computer viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other kind of malicious code whose purpose is to destroy, limit or interrupt the functionality of the Website. Likewise, as a User, you must refrain from carrying out actions whose purpose is to modify or simulate the appearance and functions of the Website.
- f) Not to use reverse engineering techniques, as well as techniques to decipher, decompile or any other system whose purpose is to know the source code of the Website or any element subject to copyright or underlying intellectual property.
- g) Not disable, damage, overload or hinder the service or networks connected to said service that may interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website.
- h) In any case, acts that may infringe the rights or interests of Mascoboutique or any third party must not be carried out.
4. Specific Registration Conditions
1. Identification of the parties
These Particular Registration Conditions are signed on the one hand, by Mascoboutique and, on the other hand, by that user, understood as any natural person of legal age who, by accessing the Website, has accepted these Conditions and has completed all the steps required to proceed with your registration on the Website (hereinafter, the"Registered user").
It will be understood that the Registered User accepts the Particular Conditions of Registration when he himself clicks on the corresponding registration box during said process on the Website.
3. Registration process
To complete the registration and become a Registered User of the Website, the User must fill out and send the corresponding registration form, prior express acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy and the General Conditions of Use, thus providing the information required by the User. Website, along with a password that must be stored properly.
By completing the corresponding registration form and becoming a Registered User, the Registered User agrees to the following obligations:
- to. Do not register deliberately providing false or inaccurate information, or impersonating the identity of third parties.
- b. Do not market, sell or transfer the account to third parties.
- c. Use only the account registered in your name.
- d. Do not use third-party accounts unless there is express consent.
- and. Be responsible for any activity carried out from your account, which must be updated at all times.
- F. Try to maintain adequate confidentiality of the data and access codes provided, since the Registered User assumes the damages that may arise from the violation of said confidentiality.
- g. Be responsible for the damages suffered by third parties due to a breach by you of these Conditions or any others that may be applicable.
At any time, the Registered User may modify the data of his account or cancel it through the configuration options of his account on the Website.
5. Exclusion of liability
If the user registers by providing false or inaccurate information about their age, their personal or bank details, Mascoboutique is exempt from any type of responsibility for improper access by the user to content.
Mascoboutique is exempt from any liability arising from the malfunction of the Website or any of its services that has its origin in an accidental circumstance, such as the lack of availability of the portal, force majeure, necessary maintenance work or any other cause not attributable to the same.
Mascoboutique cannot offer full guarantees in relation to the intrusions or loss of information that may occur despite the effort on its part to protect the systems and contents included in the Website, for which purpose the usual Internet security standards are used. In the same way, the absence of viruses or harmful elements on the Website or on third-party websites that may cause alterations in the computer system, both the software and hardware of the User, cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, all Users must understand and assume that situations may arise that may be beyond the control of the Owner.
The Owner reserves the right to delete or block a User's account when there is any particularly serious breach of the conditions set forth or any other type of conditions.
The published documents could contain technical inconsistencies or involuntary typographical errors that Mascoboutique will correct as soon as possible. Mascoboutique welcomes any comments or suggestions in this regard, and may send such questions to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Products and modifications
Not all the products that Mascoboutique has are reflected on the Website and only a selection of them is shown. The products available on the Website are subject to the stock situation that Mascoboutique has at that time. The style, design and colors of the products displayed on this site may be changed without notice. Likewise, products may be modified, canceled or discontinued without prior notice, and Mascoboutique may change, delete or add the content and services provided through the Website. In any case, these General Conditions of Use will be in force until the publication, where appropriate, of the new ones.
The collection of personal data through the Website and its treatment by Mascoboutique are regulated by means of a specific Privacy and Cookies Policy. To find out, just click here.[con el enlace pertinente].
Failure by the User to comply with these Conditions or any other applicable regulations may result in damages for Mascoboutique. In this sense, Mascoboutique reserves the right to exercise the appropriate legal actions against the User to demand the compensation it deems appropriate and thus compensate the damages that have been caused.
9. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The domain name, trademarks, trade names, and in general, any distinctive sign found on the Website belong exclusively to the Owner or the Owner has the necessary licenses to use them.
Any reproduction, distribution, public communication (including making available), transformation or any type of exploitation, even citing the sources, is prohibited, except with the prior and express written consent of Mascoboutique exclusively for the affected rights.
Likewise, all the intellectual or industrial property rights on the Website belong to Mascoboutique or it has sufficient authorizations for its exploitation, as well as all its contents, such as programming, design, applications, graphics, codes, text or images. .
If you detect any infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights on the Website, please send us an email to email@example.com as soon as possible.
10. General Issues
1. Safeguard and interpretation
These General Conditions of Use constitute an agreement between the User and Mascoboutique.
If any provision is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable by the competent Authority, it will mean that it must be interpreted in the closest way to the original intention of the provision. However, said statement regarding one or more clauses will not affect the validity of the remaining ones.
The non-demand by Mascoboutique of strict compliance with any of the terms of these Conditions, cannot be interpreted or constitute in any case as a waiver on its part to demand it in the future.
The language applicable to these General Conditions of Use is Spanish. If a version in English or another language is offered, it is for the sole courtesy and convenience of the User. Therefore, the User expressly accepts that they are governed by their version in Spanish.
In the event that there is any contradiction between the provisions of the Spanish version and the version in another language, the Spanish version will always prevail.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any relationship between Mascoboutique and the website user will be governed by Spanish law. In case of conflict in the fulfillment or interpretation of the General Conditions of Use, they will be submitted, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, unless a different jurisdiction is imperatively determined by Law, to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile. In the event that the user is a legal person, the jurisdiction will correspond to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.