In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the relevant information about the use we make of the personal data of our customers and users, regardless of the Mascoboutique channel or medium (online or in person) that you use to interact with us.
Our maxim is to be transparent about what we do with your personal data. So that you understand the implications of the uses that we carry out or the rights that you have in relation to your data:
- We permanently make available to you all the information in this Privacy and Cookies Policy that you can consult when you deem it appropriate and, in addition,
- We will inform you about each use we make of your personal data as you interact with us.
Some names that we will use in this Privacy and Cookies Policy:
When we talk about our Platform, we will refer, in general, to any of the digital or in-person channels or measures that you have used to interact with us, the main ones are:
- Our website: www.https://mascoboutique.com/gb/. (Hereinafter, the "Website").
- Through our email: email@example.com.
- In person at the physical Mascoboutique stores in Madrid, one located at Calle Castelló nº 45, 28001, and the other at Avenida de Machupichu nº 29, 28033.
2 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for processing your data is Mascoboutique, SL (hereinafter “Mascoboutique”). Next, we detail all the fundamental data of that company:
Corporate Name: MASCOBOUTIQUE, SL
Trade Name: © MASCOBOUTIQUE
Postal address of the main office: C/ Castelló, nº 45, 28001 (Madrid)
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- 1. Your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- 2. Economic-transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- 3. Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- 4. Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter).
- 5. Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you the service or give you access to said functionality or service. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with the data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your subscription to our newsletter, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS).
- Send you this information through push notifications if you have activated them on your mobile device.
- Analyze your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what may be the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history, we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we can provide you with the “recover cart” functionality.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and at no cost through the instructions that we provide you with in each communication.
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or sending your list of saved articles to the email that you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
- Disseminate on the Platform or through our channels on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your prior consent to do so.
Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
|To manage your registration as a user of the Platform.||In case you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Mascoboutique on the Platform.||
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
|To attend to the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels, that is, by contacting Mascoboutique by telephone, by e-mail to the address email@example.com, or through our channels on social networks.||We will only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or petition.|
|To attend to the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels, that is, by contacting Mascoboutique by telephone, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our channels on social networks.||We will only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.|
Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we may process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements to it.
Likewise, on occasions we will carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it. We explain it in the following table:
5 FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA? The retention period of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below: Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, We will later keep them duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities derived from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. Once the possible actions in each case have expired, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
|Manage your registration as a user of the Platform.||
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration.
In the event that you choose to use the access or start of the session through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the network. Social.
|Development, compliance and execution of the contract of sale or services.||
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you.
It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us, as is the case with the storage of payment data (card) for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all the parties involved when a purchase is paid and, in particular, for you, since it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve any queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
When your query is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive our newsletters, personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels.
To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out a profile with the information we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data you have provided us with, such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
|Usability and quality analysis||
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service. .
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
|Manage your registration as a Platform user||We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, you decide to unsubscribe).|
|Development, compliance and execution of the contract of sale or services||
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service.
On some occasions, we will only process the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of payment data (cards) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
|Customer service||We will treat your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.|
|Marketing||We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.|
|Usability and quality analysis||We will treat your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.|
Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions in each case have expired, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
6. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
1. Financial entities.
2. Fraud detection and prevention entities.
3. Technological service providers.
4. Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
5. Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
Payment method: Klarna
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing us an email to email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to the following:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that, if you are a Registered User on the Platform, you can also consult this information in the corresponding section of your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a Registered User on the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data. In any case, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the person in charge of the Platform or to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them, as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 3 in which we explain for what purposes we process your data.
When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 4, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before:
Spanish Data Protection Agency(https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD-PARTY DATA?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you provide us, such as in the case of sending orders to a third party as a gift. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process their personal data.
We may modify the content of this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In case we do, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even notify you to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them, and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website.
10. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
10.1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation, make it more user-friendly and do not harm your computer. Although the general term "Cookie" is used in this policy, since it is the main information storage method used by our Website, we also use the browser's "Local Storage" space for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local storage”.
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
10.4. WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN THE COOKIES?
The information stored in the Cookies of our Website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as“Third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our Website. The main services for which these "Third Party Cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and guarantee the payment operations carried out.
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this Website you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual for the configuration of Cookies to be carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult the “Help” menu of the same.
10.7. WHAT SPECIFIC COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Below is a table with the Cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this Website, along with information on the purpose, duration and management (own or by third parties of each of them).
|Name||Domain||They expire in days||Value|